One of the key components of a successful digital transformation is the people driving the change. What critical skills and capabilities do insurance professionals need to be able to facilitate and adopt digital transformation?
- Identifying business objectives to determine the required skillsets
- How to promote a cultural shift to adopt insurtech
- Attracting and retaining digital talent
- Improving the employee experience for a hybrid workforce
- Supporting employees with tools to deliver an efficient and reliable customer experience
- Continuous skill development through learning and development programs
- Developing KPIs to measure progress in building a digital workforce